These general terms and conditions shall apply to all those wishing to enter the SIHH 2019 open day on Friday 17 January 2019 from 3 pm to 10 pm.
- To obtain entry to the SIHH 2019 open day, you must reserve and purchase your right of access (the « Ticket ») on this website.
- Tickets may only be purchased in advance, by no later than 9 pm on 17 January 2019 on the website www.sihh.org, up to the limit of available places. No phone or email reservations will be accepted. It will not be possible to purchase tickets at the venue.
- When you purchase your ticket on line you will be required to provide personal details and upload a photograph in ID-document format with uncovered face; we also reserve the right to take a photograph at the access points if necessary. Should you refuse, entry will be denied with no entitlement to a refund of any kind. By making the payment below, you agree to this photo being used for gaining access to SIHH.
- Once you have purchased your access document/Ticket, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and a QR code; the QR code is strictly personal and cannot be transferred. The QR code will only be valid if it can be read on your mobile phone or has been printed on the front and back of a clean sheet of white A4-size paper. A good quality print-out is necessary to allow the code QR to be properly read in the SIHH equipment, especially the registration terminals. Illegible Tickets and/or QR codes, even partially, will not be accepted and no refund of any kind shall be payable.
- On entry to the Salon, the QR code must be scanned at the registration terminals provided for the purpose. If the QR code cannot be read by the registration terminals, it will be considered invalid. Any rejection of the QR code shall automatically result in access to the Salon being denied. No refund shall be payable.
- Only an access badge duly activated in this way will enable you to enter the Salon and more particularly to gain entry to the SIHH open day on 17 January 2019, from 3 pm to 10 pm (Last entry 9.30 pm).
- You may purchase up to 4 (four) Tickets on line. You must then provide the personal details of all those accompanying you and inform them that a photograph will be taken for the purpose of printing the access badge.
- The prices displayed are in Swiss francs, inclusive of taxes.
- No Ticket, QR code or badge will be returned, re-accepted or exchanged.
- No Ticket, QR code or badge that has been lost or stolen will be replaced.
- Only Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards are accepted.
- The Ticket shall be valid once only; the same applies to the access badge.
- The badge shall be given to the first person seeking access with the aforementioned QR code.
- An identity document must be shown at the security check-point on entry to the Salon. All other documents will be refused, just as your entry.
- SIHH reserves the right to remove anyone from the Salon whose behavior is inappropriate, towards exhibitors, other visitors and SIHH staff.
- We would remind you that the Salon is a professional gathering, open to the media, and you may be photographed or filmed for media communication purposes and/or those of the FHH (Swiss Watchmakers’ Foundation) or Swiss Watchmakers’ Houses. In purchasing your Ticket, you thereby agree to your image being used in this context.
- Entry to the Salon is restricted to people at least 16 (sixteen) years’ old.
- No price reduction will be granted.
- It is forbidden to reproduce, duplicate or counterfeit the Ticket, QR code or badge in any manner whatsoever. The SIHH reserves the right to take legal action against any person who has attempted to forge the Ticket, QR code or access badge, and more generally against any person who has attempted to fraudulently access the Salon.
- Should the public open-day be cancelled, only the amount paid for Tickets will be reimbursed, and no other.
- Swiss law shall apply to these general terms and conditions. In the event of litigation, the Geneva courts alone shall be competent to judge their validity, interpretation and execution.
Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie
Rue André-de-Garrini 4
1217 Meyrin, Switzerland.
Geneva, 20th August 2018